"Hayley was amazing on our shoot, she directed me clearly and made me feel really at ease in front of the camera. She captured me in a natural way, and sent options that cover an array of moods and aesthetics. I highly recommend Hayley if you’re looking for headshots!"
"For someone that doesn't ever feel comfortable in front of a camera, Hayley made me feel such at ease! She has a great eye for the perfect shot and I am so happy with my headshots. Such a professional and would highly recommend!"
Hayley is super professional; the whole headshot shoot was well organised and relaxed which got the best out of me and resulted in fantastic photos! Hayley is kind and easy to work with, her work is excellent, and I would 100% work with Hayley again
I provide high quality headshots, portraits and portfolio images for actors, dancers, creatives, models, you name it. Suiting your needs and creating eye-catching, impactful images... with a fun, relaxed photoshoot along the way!
Shoots take place at my South Birmingham Studio, based at the Old Print Works in Balsall Heath. If you would like to shoot on location, please get in touch and we can discuss options.
A headshot session with me promises to be a relaxed, comfortable environment, with a range of styles and moods. I'm there to help from the start - advising on potential outfits, getting you prepped for your shoot, making sure you feel your best in front of the camera and then providing beautifully edited images.
HEADSHOT, PORTRAIT & PORTFOLIO SHOOTS:
● Price of £150, or £135 for students. This includes 5 x headshots, portraits or portfolio images. Additional images are available at £15 each.
● A session lasting up to 2 hours in a private Birmingham studio space - this is an approximate length of time, and allows for you to get comfortable. We will shoot until you are happy and confident with your photo selection and have plenty of options!
● Multiple changes of backdrops and outfits as we need for the session.
● Advice and clear info to make sure you're prepared and have everything you need. I also offer an optional phone call ahead of the shoot, to discuss your needs, ideas, outfits, colours and any other questions you might need answering.
● Access to online gallery to select your favourite images within 24 hours, and edited images within 1 week of your selection.
I will send you my availability and get your date confirmed. I take a £25 deposit ahead of the shoot to secure your spot. The rest of the payment will be due once you have received your images.
If you have any access requirements, please feel free to let me know, or ask any questions you need.